Head of Ratings
- Negotiable + bonus + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Rating
- 5th November 2018
- Job Type
Head of Ratings - London City Office
One of the leading Central London Agencies is seeking a new Head of Ratings to join their London City office.
This is a great opportunity to join a niche agency and increase the value of assets for their impressive range of London clients.
The salary for this role is envisioned to be highly competitive.
The key duties of the role include:
- Investigating rates histories and claiming for relief where applicable.
- Negotiating with other Surveyors, specifically Valuation teams.
- Consistently keeping costs down for clients; looking at empty property relief and managing the process.
- Liaising with other teams within the company, ensuring a high level of service is delivered to all clients.
The successful candidate will be:
- Client facing, able to build new relationships as well as maintain existing ones.
- Able to manage a team of more junior employees.
- MRICS (or equivalent) qualified.
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV online in word format.