Head of Real Estate Investments
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 4th June 2019
- Job Type
- Establish effective and well-organized investment processes.
- Write clear and well-informed investment recommendations based on thorough research and analysis.
- Organize regular investment reports and reviews, including quantitative and qualitative portfolio studies.
- Attend annual meetings, review quarterly financial statements and remain up-to-date with any important valuation or policy changes.
- Lead the investment strategy unit within the company.
- Perform regular administration duties of all investment files.
- Help manage and uphold current client relationships.
- A degree in finance or a relevant field from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of12 years experience with track record in real estate transactions in Singapore or South East Asia
- Strong experience leading, supervising and motivating a team of investment professionals.
- Strategic thinker and proficient in decision-making.
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner.
If you are keen to apply for this role, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you for a confidential discussion.