Head of Real Estate
- Up to GBP100000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, Oxfordshire
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 22nd June 2018
- Job Type
A Head of Real Estate is required to join a rapidly growing Development Manager based in Oxford, where they will have a hugely important focus towards development, acquisitions, and asset management, in addition to the proactive management of a highly entrepreneurial team.
The key duties will be extremely varied and will include:
- Leadership of a highly skilled team, leading weekly meetings, mentoring junior individuals, and leading the implementation of tactical initiatives designed to ensure the strategic direction of the business is optimal
- Key responsibility within development, acquisitions and rigorous asset management strategies, across a diverse real estate portfolio
- Vital stakeholder management across the portfolio, reporting to the Board and Government
- Leading negotiations across the portfolio to secure occupiers and maximise value
- Supporting the financial analysis of transactions across the portfolio
This is a terrific opportunity for an individual with proven strategic real estate and team management abilities to assume a Head of position, within a business enjoying rapid expansion.
Please apply with your most updated CV if you feel you could be suitable for this position.