Head of Research & Strategy, Singapore
- Negotiable + Highly competitive
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 27th May 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt is working with an established real estate investment platform who are looking for a candidate with a strong real estate and macroeconomic research background to lead the group's research and analytics effort across real estate asset classes and geographies, working closely with the rest of the investment team and business units.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading the research on topics impacting real estate investment and strategy decision making, including global and regional/ country macroeconomic topics, real estate sector fundamentals and business competitive research, and any other relevant areas of interest.
- Research coverage areas will include Singapore, SouthEast Asia, Australia, China, Asia Pacific and asset classes such as commercial, retail, mixed-use, logistics, industrial and residential.
- Generate research insights that support business decision making and real estate portfolio management.
- Economics or business undergraduate / higher educational level degree, with past experience (minimum 10-15 years) working in a research or investment unit in a developer, PERE firm, bank, government agency, consultancy, corporate
- Good balance of analytical and qualitative connecting of the dots and ideas. Need to be familiar with MS Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and any other relevant analytics software
- Familiarity with research tools - Bloomberg, research subscription accounts
- Familiarity with accounting rules - being able to understand financial statements is a bonus.
If you are someone with a strong research/strategy background into real estate and would like to move into a high growth role in an established organization, this may be the role for you.
Please apply immediately for more information and we will notify you if you're shortlisted.
Reg. No. R1434579
Licence no. 12C6031