Head of Retail
- Negotiable + bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 30th January 2020
- Job Type
A pan-European Investment Manager is currently seeking a Head of Retail to join their team based in Central London.
Working alongside the Managing Partner, you will be responsible for leading their UK retail and shopping centre value-add investment strategy.
- Establish and build a retail portfolio, by acquiring distressed or under-performing assets, to identity value add initiatives or alternative uses to drive returns.
- Drive the acquisitions of individual asset transactions or a portfolio of assets.
- Assist in the asset management of their existing portfolio and lead the strategic management on new acquisitions.
- Work with an analyst to support you on identifying these acquisitions, analyse initiatives and market research.
Key requirements include:
- Degree qualified and Member of RICS.
- Professional real estate experience within the retail/shopping centre market.
- Proven Acquisition/Investment/Asset Management/Agency experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the retail market and good tenant relationships.
- Excellent negotiations skills.
Salary will range from £70,000 - £90,000, plus bonus.
Office based in Central London.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.