Head of UK Real Estate - Business Development
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 17th January 2019
- Job Type
Head of UK Real Estate
Job description: My client is a leading global economic research and consultancy firm who are looking to hire a UK Head of Real Estate to cover subscription sales within the UK, Netherlands and Nordics.
With data driving the Real Estate industry in an undoubtedly uncertain market this role is a chance to get involved in a fantastic global business and be part of a huge growth plan.
- Initiating and closing sales of the subscription services, this will be through a combination of methods including, phone, webinars and face to face
- Creating sales strategies for the subscription products for real estate companies or departments
- Create, research and implement sales plans for the assigned territories in line with the overall business plan
- Coordinate Business Development initiatives and build a pipeline
- Manage new and existing client relationships
- Maintain a knowledge of global economic, real estate and business trends to facilitate conversations with clients
- Gaining a good understanding of the product and become excellent at leading product presentations
- Prepare the weekly sales report to be presented to the senior management
- Ensure maintenance of the database and information from new leads and prospects are recorded correctly
- Preferably an Economics or Real Estate degree
- Must have experience in the institutional real estate sector
- Must have experience with Phone sales and Webex experience along with face to face selling
- B2B sales experience essential
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this role, please apply online with your CV in word format.