Health and Safety Manager
- GBP35000 - GBP40000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 5th September 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are currently working with a well-established and expanding property management company as they look to hire a diligent Health and Safety professional to join their well organised facilities management team and ensure that the company is in line with current statutory requirements. Ideally you will have previous experience working with Meridian and managing either commercial or residential property portfolios.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with facilities managers and senior management, promoting compliance and sustainability throughout your portfolio;
- Chairing regular committee meetings with health and safety, asbestos and legionella consultants.
- Providing regular DSE and Well-being training to colleagues as well as health and safety advice to contractors and tenants.
- Monitoring the working processes of onsite contractors/sub-contractors and ensuring suitable procedures are set up and rolled out to site for all foreseeable emergencies.
- Updating staff on current CDM regulations.
An understanding of working within real estate is essential as is a NEBOSH qualification.. Crucially you will be a thorough, pragmatic and motivated individual with a real sense of enthusiasm for your work. You must also be able to work with a great deal of autonomy.