Health & Safety Advisor
- GBP35000.00 - GBP40000 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 26th November 2018
- Job Type
Forming an integral part of the on-site team for a landmark estate in Central London, Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Health & Safety Advisor. This estate is made up a mix of commercial, retail, and residential properties and is one that enjoys significant public footfall, making it a priority for our blue-chip client as they look to proactive invest in their maintenance and H&S provision.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising, and building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including suppliers, agencies and your line managers;
- Developing and undertaking audits of your suppliers operations and procedures whilst accompanying external audits where necessary;
- Ensuring risks are effectively managed and reviewing operations on site;
- Acting as a site lead for H&S, and sustainability issues;
- Being the key point of contact for tenants, both commercial and retail, for all H&S issues.
As the successful applicant you will bring experience of managing in a commercial environment, with the ability to work with stakeholders at all level, and influence those stakeholders to achieve full compliance with H&S regulations. A NEBOSH General Certificate is highly desired.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online with your CV today