Health & Safety Advisor
- GBP35000.00 - GBP38000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 15th October 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is looking for a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor to help proactively manage risk and compliance across a bustling West End estate. This is an area with a major public footfall, and a big tourist destination for London, whilst our client is a leading name in UK Real Estate, with a track record in offering career development and internal progression.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and oversee audits of external contractors work and procedures to promote best practice throughout the estate;
- Building lasting working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders;
- Ensuring all H&S and also Environmental documents and works are logged properly;
- Liaising with all required external agencies;
- Review H&S operations to update and make further recommendations where necessary;
- Act as a leader throughout the portfolio for H&S issues, advising the FM team on all aspects of this.
Ideally you will bring experience of managing health and safety within a mixed use portfolio/estate previously and be confident liaising with stakeholders at every level. A NEBOSH is desirable but our client can support through this qualification for the right individual.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today.