Health, Safety and Security Manager
- GBP55000.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum + package and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 16th February 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working alongside an pre-eminent name in the global Real Estate market as they seek to add to their industry leading team with the appointment of a Health, Safety, and Security Manager. Working closely alongside your Director, you will take primary responsibility for the operational H&S management of a high-end mixed portfolio of assets owned by our client. This is a role for someone with ambition and drive, who can rise the challenge of being a voice of leadership in H&S implementation, in terms of both occupational management and construction of new developments.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing close working relationships with managing agents, as well as colleagues and other key stakeholders;
- Formulating and implementing auditing procedures for major incident management, daily safety and security compliance;
- Collating monthly data on compliance, accidents, and operational issues for monthly board reports;
- Providing a point of escalation and leadership for tactical support of potential major incidents throughout the portfolio;
- Overseeing the handover of newly constructed developments to managing agents;
- Other ad hoc duties where necessary.
You will possess NEBOSH National Certification in General and Construction, as well as possessing a detailed understanding of Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015. A self-starter and leader, you will take charge of projects, and will bring tangible experience of managing a variety tasks and prioritising your workload. Ideally you will have worked with or for managing agents previously.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.