Health & Safety Assessor
- GBP40000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum + benefits and expenses
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 22nd January 2019
- Job Type
We're actively looking for a brand new hire as part of a growing Health & Safety team within a growing real estate business with a multi-billion pound portfolio under management across the UK. This role will see you working across a range of commercial properties, including multi-let offices, retail & business parks, as well as larger mixed-use developments in Birmingham & the West Midlands, as part of a forward thinking FM function.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out internal audit/risk assessments throughout your portfolio;
- Arranging external audits where necessary, providing guidance and advice as appropriate;
- Ensuring compliance with all UK H&S legislation;
- Undertaking specific Fire Risk Assessments in line with best practice;
- Delivering training to raise awareness and H&S competence throughout the business;
- Other ad hoc duties as necessary.
Our client has won plaudits for not just the sustained success they have enjoyed against their larger competitors but also from being a business with a genuine commitment to their employees wellbeing at their core. Our client is offering a real work life balance, with generous holiday allowance, and a grown up company culture built on trust. In return our client is looking for a diligent and organised H&S professional with a strong knowledge and experience in managing occupational health & safety - ideally supported by a NEBOSH General qualification.
It is essential that you have a full clean UK drivers licence and access to your own vehicle.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today