Health, Safety & Compliance Manager
- GBP50000 - GBP60000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 30th September 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working on a role for a residential asset management firm that is looking to hire their first ever in-house Health & Safety Manager. Based in North London, covering a London based portfolio, this role will see you play a key role in implementing new procedures and training programmes for all Health & Safety matters throughout the business, working alongside the wider property team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and sustaining a H&S management system to ensure compliance with UK legislation;
- Highlighting training requirements and helping to implement and develop programmes tailored to this;
- Managing and monitoring an approved supplier scheme for specialist service providers;
- Providing occupational H&S support to projects such as refurbishments, office moves, and new branch openings;
- Liaising with consultants to enhance the use of the online systems as a method of recording full compliance across the UK portfolio;
- Reviewing service provider H&S documentation.
Our client is looking for someone that can support their track record in H&S with relevant qualifications such as a NEBOSH General and NEBOSH Fire certificate. However, equally importantly will be your ability to influence and persuade stakeholders at all level in a diplomatic yet effective manner.