Health & Safety Manager
- GBP50000.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 9th November 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is representing a multi award winning developer who are looking to implement a management structure for the active management of the portfolio as they seek to build off the foundations of their current industry success. This unique opportunity will see you audit, evaluate and look to continually improve the H&S provision across the expanding portfolio and give lots of strategic influence into the business going forward.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Advising on site specific H&S issues, including accident and emergency management;
- Audit programme to OHS 18001, OHS 45001 for development, investment and internal office sites;
- Chairing board meetings for H&S matters, advising department heads on strategy and updating the Board;
- Developing and updating internal H&S policy, procedure and training programmes;
- Reviewing and auditing approved contractors;
- Creation and management of documentation to improve and streamline H&S management matters on all sites;
- Overseeing the H&S training programmes for internal and external staff.
You will have had an active involvement with health and safety in both a residential and construction environment. As a newly created role, the successful applicant has the chance to create and innovate the health and safety provision across a growing business that is making national news due to the scope and creativity of their projects and budding portfolio.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.