Hertfordshire Based Block Manager
- GBP30000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 4th October 2018
- Job Type
A client of mine based in Hertfordshire is looking for an experienced Block Manager to join the team as they have recently acquired a High-end new build portfolio in the North London and Hertfordshire area. This opportunity has arisen down to the natural expansion of the company over the last few years due to them becoming one of the industry leaders in the area.
In this role you'll be given the opportunity to put your own stamp on a new portfolio of around 500 units by building strong relationships with both leaseholders and clients. To assist you with the day to day management of the portfolio you will work alongside and Assistant Property Manager that will help you with the daily admin.
- Day to day portfolio management.
- Attend AGM meetings.
- Build strong relationships throughout the portfolio.
- Oversee and manage any section 20 works.
- Carry out regular site inspections.
- IPRM qualified.
- Up to date Block Management legislation knowledge.
- Minimum of 2 years portfolio management.
- Previous experience in dealing with service charge budgets.
- Clean UK driving licence.
- Highly organised and an eye for detail.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like to know more then please do get in touch or apply below. 02074782506 or firstname.lastname@example.org