High End Block Manager
- GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 1st March 2018
- Job Type
Looking to expand your block management experience?
Cobalt are looking for an experienced block manager to work with one of our long standing clients to join their property management team based in the West End. You will have the opportunity to manage a varied portfolio of ultra high end properties located in some of London's most prestigious post codes.
Our client is a well established boutique residential agency who invest heavily in their staff. They endorse and support further training and can accommodate flexibility to those who need it.
To be considered for the role, you must be able to demonstrate extreme professionalism and have the strong communication and relationship management skills. Previous experience in block management is essential as the role will include the management of a small portfolio. You must also possess the following attributes:
- An acute attention to detail
- Knowledge of service charge budget formulation
- Knowledge of section 20 notice processes and major works
- Familiarity with AGMs (attending, chairing or taking minutes)
- An ability to deal with difficult people and resolve conflict effectively
- Ideally have completed your IRPM qualification.
If you're tired of managing the same old properties and believe your experience matches the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply with an up to date copy of your CV.