Home based Associate Director
- GBP40000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum + Competitive benefits
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 9th November 2018
- Job Type
We are currently working with a well-established and highly regarded Midlands based firm that are looking for a Home based Associate Director to join their team. In this capacity you will manage a property management team, reporting to the Managing Director. This role requires someone who is well versed in all aspects of block management who can train and manage their own team. You will be passionate about service delivery and ensure all activity is focused on adding value to the customer experience. Working alongside the Managing Director you will develop a client strategy to increase the asset value of the portfolio and maintain high customer service levels for the freehold portfolio.
The job holder will be the face of the business in the region and the role will involve extensive networking and prospecting.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Working closely with the MD, enable the development of long-term profitable growth of a Property and Facilities Management business in the Region.
- To monitor and manage the delivery of all business and client KPI's, compliance with legislative requirements and maintain company standards in relation to service charge budgets and accounts, site inspections, risk and compliance activity, supply chain management and record keeping
- Assume responsibility for line management of the Property Management team
- Support and develop a property team to successfully deliver the business objectives and contribute to the success of the division
- Ensure all leaseholder legislation and lease obligations are complied with in delivering services
- Develop procedures and service levels to promote and improve
- Stay close to customers and influencers in the region and ensure the business responds to evolving requirement
- Take individual ownership of the development of an exemplary customer service culture across the region
- Develop robust client relationships, understanding their expectations and ensuring that services are organised to meet those expectations
The ideal candidate will:
- Good communications and leadership skills
- Experience in delivering services to a very high level of quality in a customer facing environment
- Proven Operational Management experience, including on complex schemes and contracts
- Demonstrable experience of driving business growth
- An uncompromising desire to achieve first class, customer-centric service delivery
- Fully accepting of accountability and comfortable within a full ownership model.
- Tenacity to overcome obstacles and a bounce-back ability to respond to setbacks.
- A real focus on detail and the ability to analyse complex problems and to create innovative solutions.
- Exceptional ability to develop and maintain business relationship
- Excellent people management skills and a demonstrable commitment to equal opportunities.
- Team Player and ability to work in an environment of collective responsibility
If you are interested then please apply online with your CV today