Home Based Block Manager
- GBP40000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 26th February 2019
- Job Type
One of the most successful managing agents in the UK are looking for Block Manager to manage a new portfolio in London. This is a home based role where you will be spending your time between working out on site and when not needed to be around you have the ability to work remotely. You will however be needed to attend the Central London office occasionally to report into the management team to provide in-depth reports and updates on your portfolio.
This company are known for their exceptional customer service and strive to deliver the best property management service to all clients and residents. Throughout the years they have built up strong relationships with all major residential developers and have taken on the management of some of London's flagship developments.
- Day to Day portfolio Management
- Carry out regular inspections of each block.
- Attend and Chair AGM meetings.
- Oversee all section 20 works throughout the portfolio.
- Work alongside the accounts team to set annual Service Charge budgets.
- Manage onsite staff.
- Build strong relationships with current and new clients.
- Keep constantly up to date with industry legislations.
Salary provided is from £40,000 to £45,000 for the right person.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 - 18:00 with the ability to work from home.
To find out more apply here or get in touch, 02074782506 or firstname.lastname@example.org