Hotel Investment Manager
- GBP60000 - GBP100000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 12th March 2019
- Job Type
Hotel Investmemt Manager
Salary from £60,000 - £100,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits.
A leading West End PE House is seeking a Hotel Investment Manager, to drive forward investment activity and financial underwriting across the UK and Europe. This outfit is exceptionally well backed with discretionary capital, and has built a proven track-record over a number of years in hotel investment. They are looking for someone to work with the Head of Investment, sourcing and underwriting value add hotel deals across the UK and Europe.
The key duties will include:
- Providing detailed and comprehensive analysis with use of Excel for hotel deals across the UK and Europe - with a view of continuing to expand this firm's excellent track record across these markets.
- Participating in the origination of new deals, in addition to providing detailed investment reports.
- Reporting directly to the Head of Investment.
- Enjoying excellent deal exposure within a very lean, but well backed, successful team.
The successful candidate will need to have existing hotel experience, and will also be need to be an exceptional financial modeller with use of Excel.
Please apply with your most updated CV if you feel you would be suitable for this position.