Hotel Senior Asset Manager (Australia)
- Asia, Other AsiaPac
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 8th July 2019
- Job Type
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Actively asset-manage a portfolio of 50+ select-service and extended-stay hotels by regularly interacting with hotel management teams.
- Develop sales and revenue management strategies, drive improved performance, and maximize asset value.
- Review, benchmark and analyze hotel- and portfolio-level financial data and keep informed of the dynamics of each market area to develop a strong understanding of the hotels and their respective markets.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end summary reports for senior management.
- Review, understand and ensure compliance of management agreements and loan documents.
- Identify, analyze and implement opportunities for increased revenues and expense savings.
- Review and manage operating budgets, capital budgets and marketing plans.
- Travel to the properties as needed to inspect the facilities, meet with management and tour the market areas and competitive set of hotels.
- Build relationships with the various hotel brands, management companies, and partners.
- Effectively interact with in-house departments including but not limited to investments/acquisitions, accounting, capital markets, and legal to ensure a consistent understanding of the performance and any potential issues of the hotels.
- Provide oversight of renovation projects to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and with the least amount of financial impact to the hotel.
- Keep informed of hotel industry trends and how such trends may impact the Company's portfolio of hotels.
- 8years of Hotel asset management experience
- Strong analytical and financial analysis skills, as well as comprehensive knowledge of hotel operations.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
If you are keen to apply for this role, kindly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall contact you for a confidential discussion.
Follow us on:
Employment Agency Licence Number: 12C6031
Employment Agency Personnel Registration Number : R1766808
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031