Housing Services Manager
- GBP30000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum + flexi working & up to 30 days
- UK, Surrey
- Property & Real Estate, Social Housing
- 30th January 2020
- Job Type
I am working with a renowned Real Estate and Housing Consultancy to recruit a key member of their Housing Management and Consultancy team.
The role undertakes housing and portfolio management of both regulated social and affordable housing. As well as non-regulated properties on behalf of one of the biggest for-profit landlords in the country.
The role will be instrumental in helping the organisation become a fully registered provider. It will help shape and educate the team as it grows to do so, involved in landmark developments throughout London and the South East.
Salary; Up to £45,000 depending on calibre and experience of candidate
Benefits: Up to 30 days, flexible working, working from home, plus pension
Location; Surrey and London
- Full housing management of tenancies and tenant issues in respect of the 7 standards.
- Leasehold, Shared Ownership processes and conveyancing.
- Health & Safety and Block Management.
- Manage budgets and expenditure.
- Experience in the housing sector from within a registered provider, local authority or private affordable homes provider.
- Technical understanding of the 7 Standards and their application in housing management
- A background in delivering excellent customer service and imparting this on others.
- Familiarity with leasehold, Shared Ownership processes and conveyancing.
- Experience in tenancy support, referral to services and possession proceedings.
- High volume housing management skills, responsible for a team eventually managing up to a 1000 properties in line with current business projections.
- CIH qualification would be beneficial.
This role is an ideal opportunity to work for an exciting new team on a journey towards securing registered provider status. You will be instrumentals in the operational management of the portfolio, working with one of the biggest names in the residential real estate market.
If you have previous RSL experience, leading a team to deliver excellent customer services experience please submit your CV or call Matthew Mullin 0207 478 2526 for further discussion.