- SGD60000 - SGD84000 per annum
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Property & Real Estate Finance
- 3rd December 2018
- Job Type
Business Development & Investments
- Identify business development and investment opportunities that meet the Company's strategic goals, and develop plans to achieve growth and financial profitability via new markets, mergers, joint ventures etc.
- Manage the underwriting of each project, including gathering and synthesizing critical market and competitive data.
- Perform financial analysis (together with key assumptions supported by underlying market research), and prepare related presentations to present results.
- Recommend real estate equities to complement principal portfolio
- Prepare deal evaluation report for each lead. Conduct research, and evaluate market data and project brief, to analyze feasibility of project. Conduct feasibility study of real estate acquisitions and development opportunities, as well as investment in property stocks and REITs
- Be involved with pre-acquisition due diligence, cash flow modeling, tax and legal structuring, review of financing and closing documents (i.e. JVA, construction loan term sheets, etc) i.e. review confidentiality agreements, joint venture agreements, sale and purchase agreements, financing term sheets, and loan documentations
- Analyze and evaluate the underlying real estate portfolio against other comparables using metrics such as EV/EBITDA multiples, distribution yields and discount to NAV
- Evaluate related industries and markets, including current conditions, trends, threats and new opportunities.
- Oversee the preparation of investment proposals including recommendations, financial analysis and risk mitigation measures. Present such investment opportunities for Board's approval.
Prior experience in real estate is required for his opportunity. Only successful candidates will be shortlisted.