Interim Building Manager
- GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum + (salary is pro-rata'd)
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 3rd October 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working on an interim role with a leading London developer who is seeking an immediately available Building Manager to lead the everyday management of a prime commercial property in Central London. Our client is expanding rapidly following on from some well-placed acquisitions, so this is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door of a company that is leading the way in the London FM market.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing a robust maintenance programme for the building, encompassing both planned preventative and reactive maintenance to the building plant and fabric;
- Managing the service charge budget;
- Conducting regular site inspections;
- Managing the work of external suppliers across a variety of total facilities management service lines;
- Ensuring all appropriate risk assessments and method statements are in place for all necessary works;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance throughout the building;
- Sustaining longstanding relationships with key stakeholders, especially the tenants.
Our client is looking for an individual with previous experience of managing commercial buildings, and who can hit the ground running in this interim position. Ideally you will be IOSH qualified.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online with your CV today