Investment Analyst (French Speaking)
- GBP45000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum + bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 15th January 2019
- Job Type
European Investment Analyst (French Speaking)
Based in Central London
Our client is a highly established private equity firm that have recently had a large capital injection. They are therefore seeking a French speaking European Investment Analyst to join their active investment team in London.
Their primary investments include; core plus/value add/opportunistic logistics assets in UK, Germany, France, Benelux, Italy and Spain.
You will be responsible for supporting senior members of the investment team on all aspects of the investment process that cover France (mainly), Spain and Italy.
Key analyst requirements:
- Strong numerical and underwriting skills and experience of due diligence for acquisitions
- Ability to recognise the positive dynamics around European logistics real estate and the opportunity for an opportunistic/ value add, well backed investment platform in this sector, and should be excited by this
- Highly motivated and driven individuals would suit the company culture best
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career whilst working with an incredibly impressive team of driven and successful real estate individuals.
The company is well backed giving it security into the future, despite anticipated cycle changes. The business plan and flexibility of the company (with the equity backing coming from the Directors) will ensure that the team maintain an exciting trajectory of progress going forward and driven individuals who would like to work in an entrepreneurial environment would thrive in this team.
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply online with your CV in word format.