Investment Analyst/ Manager, Hotels
- SGD60000 - SGD100000 per annum
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 10th December 2018
- Job Type
Investment Analyst/ Manager - Hotels
Our client is an international real estate hotel investment firm. They have an active mandate covering hospitality deals (investment and development) in SEA and Asia-Pac. There is now a need to bring on a new Hotel Investment Analyst/ Manager for their Singapore office.
You will have a focus on hospitality investment management and financial modelling, deal underwriting and asset management. The role is based in Singapore and will cover SEA and key Asian cities.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an investment management professional to join a platform where you will have the opportunity to build a strong foundation in real estate.
Scope of work
- Conduct detailed financial and valuation analysis.
- Carry out market research into the SEA/ Asia-Pac hotels industry.
- Help evaluate potential acquisitions and deal opportunities.
- Assist in deal underwriting and financial modelling.
- Involved in tracking asset and operating performance.
- Regularly be involved in portfolio monitoring, analysis and management.
- Prepare investment materials including presentations, financial analyses and memorandums.
You will ideally have 4 to 6 years of hotels/ real estate experience with a good property developer, investment fund or REIT.
You must be technically very strong with the ability to build financial models from scratch as well as experience in working on due diligence.
You should hold a Real Estate, Finance, Economics or Business degree from a highly regarded university and ideally have started CFA qualifications.
You should demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication and organisational skills with a can-do attitude.
If you would like to be considered for the position then please apply immediately.
License No. 12C6031
EA Reg. ID R1434579