Ref: JN -112018-64036
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Fund Management
- 3rd December 2018
- Job Type
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support deal sourcing and underwriting of investments
- Deliver investment analysis and conduct due diligence on real estate investments.
- Assist with tracking regional investments.
- Create templates, cash flow models and other reporting tools.
- Support asset management activities such as budgeting, benchmarking, business planning, forecasting, and re-projections.
- Support the execution of specific asset and portfolio management strategies.
- Business Development & Capital Raising- Market research to support capital raising initiatives.
- Assist in the structuring of new fund products and assisting in project management of advisors
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- 1-3 years' experience in the real estate industry with a focus in accounting or finance; investor relations
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Working knowledge of financial concepts such as net present values, internal rates of return, cap rates, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while still meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to deal with Japanese, Korean and Chinese stakeholders will be advantageous but not essential
Only candidates with exposure to working in the real estate industry need apply.