- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 11th March 2020
- Job Type
A London based investment manager is seeking an Investment Analyst to join their team. The role will focus on supporting the Investment and Asset Managers on leading and underwriting new investment opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a numerate surveyor or real estate analyst to join a small yet highly established business to progress your career.
As a business they invest (buy/sell) and asset manage assets on behalf of institutions, family offices and equity investment partners. They focus on the UK real estate market and cover a range of asset classes including offices, industrial, retail, residential and mixed use.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Underwriting new investment opportunities and creating cash flow models, using Excel.
- Good understanding of development appraisals and residual valuations.
- Market analysis and assist in the creation of investment committee reports.
- Managing the due diligence process.
- Analyse their assets under management, by performing portfolio and asset level analysis and business plan updates.
- Create quarterly and annual asset management reports.
Key Investment Analyst requirements include:
- Member of RICS or IMC.
- Highly numerate.
- Ability to to build cash flow models using Excel.
Salary will depend on the individual (£45,000 - £60,000 per annum), plus benefits and bonus.
Office based in central London.
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to discuss further please apply online with your CV in word format.