- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 18th December 2018
- Job Type
Real Estate Investment Analyst - Central London - UK & Ireland
Salary from £40,000 to £50,000 per annum.
Plus benefits and rewarding bonus potential.
A leading UK and European Investment Manager is seeking an Investment/Transactions Analyst to strengthen their Transactions Team, based in Central London.
You will be responsible for supporting the Transactions Directors on new investments across the UK and Europe. Their typical investment spend per year is between £500-700 million.
Typical assets they buy include: commercial offices, residential, retail, industrial, hotels and student accommodation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a really exciting investment pipeline and learn from some of the best within the market.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Cash flow modelling (through excel).
- Underwriting new investment opportunities and carrying out due diligence.
- Market analysis.
- Putting together investor reports.
- Interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
If this is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.