- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 30th July 2018
- Job Type
My client, an investment management company, is seeking to appoint an Investment Analyst to join the real estate investments team due to business expansion.
A top-tier real estate investment firm with a strong track record of investing in and managing a growing portfolio worldwide, my client is a well-respected and highly successful establishment that offers tremendous progression opportunities for the successful candidate.
The successful appointment would support the execution and assessment of real estate transactions. Responsibilities include financial modelling and analysis, due diligence, market research and reporting.
The candidate will have outstanding analytical and quantitative skills, as well as a solid grasp of all aspects of real estate investment. Specific work will include:-
- Financial modelling & analysis
- Preparation of performance reports and review of business plans
- Assist with managing P&L of assets in maximizing asset portfolio return
- Assisting in deal evaluation and due diligence
- Assisting in preparation of quarterly and annual reports
- Market research
You will have a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics or Real Estate, with at least 1-4 years experience as an analyst with a real estate company. You must also demonstrate good report writing and communication skills, with an excellent command of the English language. You will be a team player and work well under pressure.