- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 1st April 2019
- Job Type
- Financial modelling
- Understanding and application of basic finance and accounting
- Ability to model real estate developments, re-developments, investments, and disposals together with relevant financing
- Fund level financial modelling
- IRR analyses and full BS, CF, and IS financial modelling
- Ability to run financial analyses and sensitives for purposes of assessing investments
- Ability to extract relevant data for presentation purposes
- Investment memos / papers
- Support the funds management team in the preparation of all investment memos and approval papers
- Investor reporting and presentations
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting to investors
- Preparation of presentation material for investors, vendors, tenants, and others
- A Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Preferably with a strong background in real estate private equity with experience in financial modelling, transaction due diligence, and investment analysis.
- Highly numerate and IT literate in MS Office.
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- At least 1-2 year of working experience in a similar capacity
This is a business expansion role and if you are keen to be part of an exciting growth platform with good potential for career progression, this would be a compelling opportunity.