- GBP55000 - GBP70000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 16th September 2019
- Job Type
A senior Investment Analyst is required to work for a leading Property Company, producing detailed bespoke analysis with the use of Excel to appraise commercial acquisitions in central London and the regions. This individual will report directly to the Head of Investment and so will receive outstanding exposure to the full investment cycle.
This position is ideally suited to an existing investment analyst who is looking to accelerate their career within a dynamic and boutique environment.
The key duties include:
- The ability to build detailed Excel models to appraise commercial (office and retail) investments across London and the regions.
- Reporting directly to the Head of Investment to report and advise on the best investment decisions, which in turn will provide terrific exposure to the full investment process.
- Reporting and collaborating with a number of internal teams (CIO, IC, the Board) throughout the investment process - the successful candidate must be capable of both analysis and have top tier communicative skills.
- Work with the Finance team to inform quarterly asset management strategies.
The successful candidate will be highly financially astute - able to build an Excel cashflow from scratch. An MRICS qualification is not essential, but property understanding would be highly beneficial.
Please apply with your most recent CV if you feel you would be an appropriate fit for this position.