- Negotiable + bonus + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 2nd September 2019
- Job Type
Investment Analyst - Pan-European Retail Acquisitions
A Pan-European private equity company is seeking an Investment Analyst to identify and appraise potential new acquisitions across Europe.
Salary: £45,000-55,000 + bonus and benefits
- Analysing future acquisition opportunities and assisting with investment committee memorandums.
- Conducting periodic divestment reviews and 5-year business plans for individual assets.
- Regional responsibility for a cluster of assets in the portfolio, most likely across the Nordics and Eastern Europe.
- Producing quarterly reports for Investors.
- Excellent financial acumen.
- Excel-based modelling essential.
- Flexibility around travel.
If you are interested in the above position, apply online with your CV in Word format.