- Negotiable + bonus + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 13th September 2019
- Job Type
Investment Analyst - Pan-European Acquisitions
A Pan-European private equity company is seeking an Investment Analyst to identify and appraise potential new acquisitions across Europe.
Salary: £50,000-80,000 + bonus and benefits.
- Sourcing, analysing and modelling of future acquisition opportunities.
- Fund analysis and asset performance.
- Assisting with Asset Management initiatives e.g. re-gears, leasing, refurbishments.
- Producing quarterly reports for Investors.
- Excellent financial acumen.
- Excel-based modelling essential.
- Flexibility around travel.
If you are interested in the above position, apply online with your CV in Word format.