- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Property Analysis
- 27th June 2018
- Job Type
A New Zealand property investment fund highly engaged and active in the New Zealand property market are looking for an Investment Analyst to join their investment team here in Auckland.
This is a newly formed role with a property fund that own high-net worth assets across multiple sectors including industrial, retail and office, and has a proven track record with demonstrated continual growth in the market.
The main purpose of the role is to:
- Optimise the investment performance of the existing portfolio, in addition to analysing opportunities for growth.
In your new position you will have relationships with all divisions within the business including management and the broader investment team, with key tasks including but not limited to:
- Modelling operational budgets and property business plans
- Modelling potential acquisitions, developments and disposals
- Administering and reviewing the funds asset valuation programme
- Forecasting fund value, investor inflows, and fund liquidity
- Working closely with the Head of Property on various development projects and transactions
To be successful in this role you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A NZ recognised tertiary degree in Property or Finance
- Property, finance, banking, valuation, accounting or work experience from consultancy, or other property investors
- Financial management skills
- A good understanding of the principles pf property valuation and project appraisal, sensitivity analysis, and financial and statistical mathematics.
- Experience in working on property developments, acquisitions and disposals
- An understanding of financial statements
- Working experience with Cougar or similar software package would be highly advantageous
- Relationship management experience, and a customer/client focus
- A high level of flexibility and the ability to work hard in a demanding environment
Career enhancing opportunities with an employer of this calibre don't frequent the market very often. If you are looking for entry into a direct investment platform within the property market this is a fantastic opportunity to achieve that objective.
Please apply with your CV attached to ensure consideration or call Sharee Aitken on 0220 100 801 for more information.