- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 26th June 2018
- Job Type
Investment Analyst - Real Estate Investment Company - Central London
Salary up to £50,000 per annum.
Plus pension, health-care and annual bonus.
A leading Real Estate Investment Company is seeking an Investment Analyst to join their team based in the West End.
They are looking for someone with previous investment analyst experience to support the Director of Portfolio and Asset Management and the Investment Team on a range of investments across Central London and the UK.
Typical assets you will be looking at will include commercial office, retail, leisure, hotels and high end residential.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Underwriting new investments.
- Due diligence assessments and assumptions for potential acquisitions and financing.
- Asset management and disposals.
- Analyse and interpret data relating to new developments, investment and potential joint ventures.
- Assist in the preparation of investment documents to support debt and equity raising.
Investment Analyst requirements:
- Degree qualified in either real estate, finance or investment.
- Previous investment/property analyst experience.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent presentation skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply online with your CV in word format.