- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Retail
- 23rd May 2018
- Job Type
A Property Company specialising in retail assets, is seeking an Investment Analyst to join their boutique investment team, and receive excellent exposure to deals across the UK.
The key duties will include:
- Using both Excel and Argus, comprehensively underwriting retail investments across the UK
- Working within a small team, acting as a self starter, to assist the investment manager in a wide number of duties
- Capable of working in an entrepreneurial environment, interacting closely with other teams across the deal cycle
- Producing comprehensive due diligence reports to advise the Investment Committee
The successful candidate will have existing real estate experience producing thorough valuation, or investment analysis, reports. The preference is for a RICS accredited Surveyor, however, if you have proven real estate experience but via the Analyst route, you may also still be very suitable.
An Investment Analyst, or a highly numerate Valuation Surveyor or Investment Agent, could be a very strong fit for this position.
Please apply with your most recent CV if you feel you could be a suitable fit for this position.