- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 11th January 2019
- Job Type
£40,000 to £55,000 per annum plus benefits and bonus
Our client is an is an innovative, high growth, asset manager focused on deploying LP capital into both publicly traded and privately traded real estate assets. They are seeking a detail orientated Investment Analyst.
Key focus mandates for the Investment Analyst role include:
- Forecasting of expected returns & key metrics when processing deal flow / during origination
- Assembling trade ideas and presentation to investment team
- Building relationships with key stakeholders (primarily lenders, Sell side Research & REITs IR teams)
Key likely characteristics of the optimal candidate for the Investment Analyst role include:
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, maths, economics, business, statistics, programming
- Experience in banking and/or the buy side focused on the real estate space
If this is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.