- GBP45000 - GBP65000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- Northern & Western Europe, The Netherlands
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 10th January 2019
- Job Type
Based in Amsterdam
Salary £45,000 - £65,000 per annum
A leading owner, operator and developer of industrial logistics assets across Europe and Asia, currently seek a Transactions Analyst to join their Acquisitions and Transactions team in Amsterdam. The successful individual will assist the capital deployment team in researching, analysing, underwriting, and evaluating logistic real estate investment opportunities across all investment structures and risk profiles.
The individual will also be involved in the management and coordination of multi-country logistic real estate portfolios.
- Financial modelling of portfolios, both historic and projected returns.
- Portfolio risk and performance analysis: financial risk and performance measurement and attribution analysis.
- Preparation of investment memorandum evaluation investment risks and merits.
- Analysis of asset management plans to determine opportunities to add value.
- Co-ordination, review, and analysis of budgets.
- Assistance in the preparation of the annual business plans.
- Responding to ad-hoc reporting requests and inquiries from investors or partners.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, with the ability to build bespoke cash-flow models from scratch.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a similar position within a Real Estate Investment platform.
- Strong attention to detail.
If you have experience of the aforementioned and are interested in applying, please submit your CV.