- Negotiable + bonus + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 2nd September 2019
- Job Type
Investment and Asset Management - pan-European Retail Portfolio
A pan-European private equity company is seeking an Investment/Asset Manager to identify and appraise potential new acquisitions across Europe and manage their current cluster of retail centres.
Salary: £70,000 + bonus and benefits
- Identifying and analysing future acquisition opportunities across Europe.
- Regional responsibility for a cluster of assets in the portfolio, with regions including Switzerland, Germany and Poland. This will include strategic Asset Management at this hire's discretion.
- Conducting periodic divestment reviews and 5-year business plans for individual assets.
- Excellent financial acumen.
- Previous Asset/Investment management experience essential.
- Excel-based modelling essential.
- Flexibility around travel.
If you are interested in the above position, apply online with your CV in Word format.