Investment & Asset Manager
- GBP45000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 7th November 2018
- Job Type
Investment & Asset Manager - Central London
£45,000 to £55,000 per annum, plus benefits and bonus.
Our client looking for a property professional with experience of real estate transactions to support our investment and operational functions.
You will have a strong entrepreneurial approach to building a business. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to play a key role in the team and support the acquisitions of commercial assets across the UK and incorporate the strategic requirements to expand our successful and design led co-working operations.
Specific Duties and Main Responsibilities:
- Implement asset management strategies including leasing, financing, refurbishments and disposition strategies
- Oversee operating partners and property managers in their day-to-day management of the assets, and become involved in key decisions as appropriate, e.g. in negotiations with tenants for substantial new leases or rent reviews
- Develop reporting on asset performance for management and investors
- Appoint and work with agents and advisors
- Work on transaction from end to end including due diligence and local market research and supply demand analysis
- Prepare and present portfolio analysis, asset reviews and performance report
- Undertake detailed financial modelling including cash flows, IRR and sensitivity analysis
- Prepare investment memos and support the investor reporting process
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.