Investment Associate (Paris)
- Negotiable + bonus and benefits
- Northern & Western Europe, France
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 10th October 2019
- Job Type
Investment Associate - Based in Paris
A Real Estate Private Equity company in Paris is seeking an Investment Associate to support the company's European expansion across a multi-sector portfolio.
- Develop and maintain dynamic investment level cash flow models comprising the necessary capital structure and sensitivities to underwrite prospective investments.
- Research and analyse real estate data and be able to articulate this information to support or challenge underwriting assumptions.
- Support the preparation of investment recommendations and actively contribute to the property due diligence process.
- Coordinate and oversee the due diligence process for potential investments.
- Participate in meetings with real estate specialists to assist in formulating asset-specific business plans.
- Assist where necessary with on-going asset management initiatives and investor reporting requirements.
- Analytic experience in the real estate group of a real estate private equity firm or investment bank.
- Very strong analytic and Excel modelling skills.
- Fluency in both French and English essential.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.