Ref: JN -102019-68371
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 4th October 2019
- Job Type
- Prepare monthly, biannual, annual and ad hoc investor reporting
- Support the asset acquisition process, including investment analysis and Investor Committee documentation
- Assist in the preparation of portfolio monitoring documentation and analyses, including valuation reporting
- Track, assess and summarise asset operating performance
- Support investment and portfolio principals
- Participate and support in meetings
- Bachelor's Degree in economics, real estate and/or finance.
- Real estate investment, advisory and/or finance experience. Logistics Real Estate experience preferred.
- Excellent Excel-based financial modelling skills with real estate and fund management application.
- Strong ability to understand real estate market dynamics and technical cognition.
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrated capability to multi-task numerous projects and sizeable workload.
- Proven aptitude to interact and work with colleagues collaboratively in team-based manner.
- Excellent command in English, both spoken and written, is required.
- Candidates who are fluent in Bahasa Indonesia, Vietnamese, and/or Mandarin are preferred.
- Travel is required.
- Core understanding of economics, real estate markets, financial statements, accounting, and valuation concepts essential.
- Regional exposure in the RE space is an added advantage.
- Singaporean Citizens and Permanent Residents preferred.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031