- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 7th November 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a fully integrated hotel investor, developer, operator and lifestyle brand with private equity backing. The Development & Investment team is responsible for the real estate growth of the company into selected target markets throughout Europe, preferably through its own investment vehicles. The strategy is based on developing an "asset heavy" portfolio with multiple hotels in core markets.
The candidate will be responsible for analysing investment and development opportunities whilst supporting the acquisitions process to expand the company's hotel offering in selected target markets in Europe.
- Modelling and analysis of real estate investment opportunities.
- Supporting deal sourcing through the transaction process.
- Reporting into the Chief Investment Officer.
- Advanced Excel modelling skills with experience on operational or development models.
- Experience in living sectors (hotels, residential, serviced apartments).
- Willingness to travel to European cities as required.
- European languages beneficial.
Salary from £60,000 to £70,000 per annum plus benefits and bonus.
Based in Central London.
If you feel you are a suitable match to the above requirements, please apply with your most recent CV in word format.