Investment Director (Singapore)
- Negotiable + Highly Competitive
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 12th March 2020
- Job Type
Investment Director, Singapore
Our client, a boutique investment management firm, are seeking to appoint an experienced Investment Director to support their deals in the APAC region (including Singapore, Japan, China, and emerging SEA markets). Deals and opportunities they look at would centre around the real estate and technology space, as well as some family wealth management.
A homegrown firm with a strong track record of investing in and managing a diverse portfolio internationally, our client is a well-respected establishment that offers a great deal of autonomy for the successful candidate.
The successful appointment would originate, evaluate, negotiate and execute investment transactions. This should be someone with demonstrable experience investing in real estate and other industries within Asia Pacific.
The candidate will have outstanding analytical and quantitative skills, as well as a solid grasp of all aspects of property and alternative investments. Specific work will include:-
· Financial modelling & analysis
· Preparation of investment proposals & due diligence
· Evaluation and monitoring of investments both during and after development
· Preparation of reports & presentations to investors
· Investor presentations & business plans (including financial models)
· Procuring & negotiating debt financing
· Corporate structuring
· Tax planning
· Review & commercial appraisal of legal contracts
· Managing investor relations and issues arising
· Liaison, coordination & supervision of third party consultants including banks, trustees, etc.
You will have a good Degree in Finance, Economics or Business, with at least 10 to 15 years' experience in direct real estate investment (office, retail, commercial, residential) - both greenfield and brownfield. You must possess strong knowledge of the financial services industry and a keen understanding of alternative investments space. You must also demonstrate good report writing and communication skills. You will be required to lead a team so strong management experience is needed.
Business-level mandarin language abilities are required to interface with counterparts and business associates in China. You must also have stayed a minimum of 3 years in your current and previous roles.
Please apply immediately to Simin (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information and we will notify you if you're shortlisted.
Reg. No. R1434579
Licence no. 12C6031
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031