Investment Manager (Paris)
- Northern & Western Europe, France
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 6th September 2019
- Job Type
Senior Investment Manager - Based in Paris
A highly prestigious investment company based in Paris is seeking an Investment Manager to identify and appraise potential new acquisitions across France and manage their current cluster of assets.
- Identifying and analysing future acquisition opportunities across France.
- Managing the existing portfolio of retail, office, industrial and residential assets.
- Negotiation of sale agreements and follow up of Due Diligence.
- Conducting periodic investment reviews and business plans.
- Previous Investment Management experience essential
- Excel-based modelling skills are essential.
- Flexibility around travel.
- Fluency in both French and English.
If you are interested in the above position, please apply online with your CV in Word format.