- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 5th July 2018
- Job Type
My client, a real estate investment trust (REIT), is seeking to appoint a qualified Investment Manager to support on real estate deals from Singapore across China and other markets. This newly made position will be reporting directly into the CIO. This is a highly successful establishment that offers a conducive and professional environment for the successful candidate.
You would be involved in financial modelling, valuation and market research, as well as prospecting for deals and in detailed feasibility studies too. You would have demonstrable experience investing in real estate. The candidate will have outstanding analytical and quantitative skills, as well as a solid grasp of all aspects of real estate investment. Market knowledge of the Chinese real estate market will be a bonus. Specific work will include:-
- A proven track record/deal sheet
- Financial modelling & analysis
- Preparation of investment proposals & due diligence
- Evaluation and monitoring of investments both during and after development
- Preparation of reports & presentations to investors
- Investor presentations & business plans (including financial models)
- Procuring & negotiating debt financing
- Corporate structuring
- Tax planning
- Review & commercial appraisal of legal contracts
- Managing investor relations and issues arising
- Liaison, coordination & supervision of third-party consultants including banks, trustees, etc.
You will have a good Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Economics or Business, with at least 4 years experience in direct real estate investment (office, retail and commercial). You must have a strong deal sheet and track record of closing deals. You must possess strong knowledge of the financial services industry and a keen understanding of real estate investments. You must also demonstrate good report writing and communication skills.