- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Business Development
- 5th July 2018
- Job Type
- Assist in the formulation of investment and asset management strategies.
- Responsible for deal sourcing to seek out, identify and execute potential investment and divestment opportunities
- Conduct feasibilities studies and due diligence as well as deal structuring
- Support potential funds management related activities as well as asset enhancement initiatives
- Monitoring of Investment Properties' performance and working with internal stakeholders in preparation of asset management reports
- Assist in conducting market research and reporting
- Degree in Real Estate / Finance / Business or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant real estate investment experience.
- Possess excellent financial and business acumen, self-motivated and ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Proven track record in acquisitions of development and investments properties.
The successful candidate will get the opportunity to join one of the leading real estate developers with a growing portfolio.