Investor Relations Associate - Real Estate Private Equity
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 27th June 2018
- Job Type
The firm are an extremely well established Real Estate investor with various offices spanning North America, Europe and Asia. They invest across multiple asset classes and tend to take a more opportunistic approach in all of the deals they pursue. The debt side of the business is very well established and the London team have managed to raise several funds quickly and efficiently, due to their strong reputation and performance.
This role involves coming in and supporting the senior members of the team in all areas. This includes but is not limited to fundraising, dealing with investor queries, roadshow organisation, fund reporting and presentation preparation. Whilst doing this the successful candidate will also contribute to front office investment and the due diligence process that goes into this. This is to assist them in product and deal knowledge, essentially equipping them with more thorough skills when going to market and raising capital.
- The successful candidate will have experience of working within an Investor Relations, Capital Raising, Business Development or Marketing function and ideally within a Real Estate platform.
- They will have superb written and presentation skills and the ability to multi-task where appropriate.
- Solid skills with all Microsoft functions, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Great team working skills and the confidence to work with all internal parties in order to collect and present data to external stakeholders in a timely, comprehensive and effective manner.