Investor Relations - Commercial Property
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 16th November 2018
- Job Type
Oyster Property Group is a leading New Zealand commercial property company providing professional property and funds management. Oyster Property Group has built an enviable reputation for reliability and success in property funds management, where it is a recognised market leader in sourcing and structuring property funds, capital raising and asset and property management. Oyster Property Group targets long-term asset performance through a disciplined and diligent approach.
You will be joining the Property transactions team, as Investor Relations, and what may be considered as the face of the business in all investor communications. This is a full-time role within a highly motivated team that will be interesting and diverse and allow you to utilise your stakeholder management skills and investment understanding. You will also gain invaluable exposure to senior managers throughout the business areas in property/asset management, leasing, and marketing.
As part of the transactions team, you will be the key contact for Oyster's current and prospective investors, and your focus will be to:
- Provide Oyster's investors with strong customer service
- Ensure the delivery of information is accurate
- Respond to all investor queries in a timely and professional manner
- You will preferably be degree qualified in the areas of Property, Finance, or Law with a few years' experience; Experience in commercial property and/or syndication would be advantageous
- Your strengths lay in communication & delivery, critical & analytical thinking, and investment operations
- You will be efficient and well organised with all communication and governance areas i.e. AGM preparation, syndication drive material, and application processes
- An understanding of pain points of investors and be able to confidently answer pointed questions about underlying performance
- A strong understanding of Financials, and be CRM literate
- Someone that loves dealing with people, and is solution orientated
- Oyster has become a leading employer within the market. They work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships. Their portfolio profile is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. They are committed to providing their people with a culture that encompasses integrity, engagement, diplomacy, and credibility
- If you hold high value in being a central part of a business's communication hub and have a strong customer service focus, then this is the role for you
- You hold yourself well professionally and strive to take on full responsibility for such a vital position
- You are looking for your next step where you can add value and make a difference
Please apply online with your CV in Word format or if you would like to discuss further details please contact Sharee Aitken on (09) 303 9093. Your application and resume will be treated in complete confidence and will not be distributed without your full consent.
Cobalt are a Property and Infrastructure specialist through and through with over 17 years of global experience recruiting for valuations and advisory services, agency, asset management, facilities management, investment management, funds management, property management and Property Development. We recruit vertically working anywhere from assistant level up to board level. Our recruitment products include contingency recruitment, advertised selection, retained and executive search.