Investor Relations Manager
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Fund Management
- 4th April 2019
- Job Type
An international real estate investment manager with a global presence is looking to hire an Investor Relations Manager to join the team. Reporting to the Head of Investor Relations, the successful candidate will be the key contact for investors and undertake all client services related work.
- Respond to ad hoc investor queries, across a number of APAC funds
- Work with finance and fund teams on preparation and distribution of periodic client reporting (including monthly, quarterly and annual reports) for APAC funds
- Assist with the operation of the shared Investor Relations inbox and provide time zone coverage for investor queries
- Assist with regional roll-out of global IR initiatives
- Assist with responses to RFPs, DDQs and consultant and industry database updates
- Assist in the preparation of client presentations and corporate marketing materials
- Assist with Salesforce CRM and data room management and new client onboarding process.
- Organize and attend industry event sponsorships; management of corporate industry memberships
- Assist with formulating APAC client engagement strategy including planning and organizing investor events and content creation
- Prior experience with client reporting and communications in funds management preferred but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Team player with the ability to build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM systems and data rooms valued but not essential
- Fluency in English; proficiency in one or more Asian language preferred
If you are keen to pursue a career in Investor Relations/Capital Markets in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with a high-calibre team, this will be the right role for you.