- £60,000 - 80,000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 26th June 2019
- Job Type
Investor Relations (6 Months fixed term contract)
A reputable residential and commercial Investment Manager is looking for an Investor Relations Assistant to join their team. The successful candidate must have prior Investor Realtions experience and will have a gregarious personality.
The key responsibilities of the successful candidate include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to the queries and audit request of clients.
- Being a point of contact for the clients of the business.
- Issuing reports on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Liaising with other teams within the company and building strong relationships with them.
- Updating and amending the company's databases.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply online with your CV in word format.